your lifestyle and environment magazine.
Reef and Rivers Magazine is a 44 page full colour magazine published each year in July/August.
It is an initiative of Wet Tropics Waterways to help educate the community about waterway health issues and showcase the work going on around the region to improve waterway health.
We print 3,000 copies of Reef and Rivers Magazine and distribute them through:
– Our vast network of partners, scientists, environment managers and waterway health professionals
– Ministers, local politicians (Federal and State), mayors, councillors and relevant staff in government departments and councils
– Key influencers including journalists and CEOs
– To the public via cafes, tourism venues, libraries, health outlets and retail outlets (including fishing and diving stores). They are distributed across the Wet Tropics from Mossman to Ingham and across the Tablelands.
Please contact us via email@example.com to:
– order more copies
– enquire about advertising
– suggest a story idea for our next edition