Reef Trust 3: Growing a Great Barrier Reef 2016-2019
- Focus: Reduction in nutrient and pesticides through provision of agricultural extension programs with a focus on nutrient management planning
- Catchments: All
- Investment: $10 million sugarcane
- Funder: Australian Government’s Reef Trust
- Delivery partners: Terrain NRM, Wet Tropics Sugar Industry Partnership (17 organisations), Australian Banana Growers Council, Barron Catchment Care
- The sugarcane component of this project was extended to the end of 2020 by the Great Barrier Reef Foundation.