Wet Tropics Major Integrated Project: 2017-2021
- Focus: Whole of catchment approach with comprehensive local scale monitoring, farm services and trial of new catchment repair systems inc. bioreactors, high efficiency sediment basins, constructed wetlands and vegetated drains.
- Catchments: Johnstone and Tully
- Investment: $15 million
- Funder: Queensland Government
- Delivery Partners: Terrain NRM, Canegrowers, Australian Banana Growers Council
- Listen to the Reef & Rivers podcast for more information