Why Join the Partnership?
We can all make a difference to the future health of the Great Barrier Reef by working together as a community.
The Great Barrier Reef is our region's greatest asset and as a community there is a lot we can do to help build its resilience to future events such as coral bleaching.
All groups and organisations in the region are encouraged to get involved in the Partnership to influence how we manage the future health of the Reef.
1. Take a leadership role on this important high profile issue
2. Participate in the decisions impacting our region’s waterway and reef health
3. Contribute to the story and positive promotion of actions being taken to protect the reef
Benefits of Being Involved
1. Better value out of your data by pooling it with other partners
2. Promote of your actions to improve water quality
3. Access to analysis and data that demonstrates your achievements
4. Positive marketing and PR opportunities
5. Build stronger links to the community
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member of the Wet Tropics Healthy Waterways Partnership please download our Value Proposition below or email email@example.com
Download our Value Proposition here WTHWP - Value Prop