Wet Tropics Waterways is pleased to present the 'Making Waves: New Innovations in Waterway Health' Forum.
This one-day Forum will showcase new and emerging innovations and technologies being used to improve waterway health and feature local and interstate speakers.
The four topics of the Forum are:
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Citizen Science and Behaviour Change
- Environmental Restoration
- Water Quality
This will be an opportunity to hear from experts, engage in discussion about management actions and network with other water quality practitioners.
Limited seats available - register early to avoid disappointment!
Non-partners - $60
Students and Partners (additional tickets) - $30
Partners - One free registration subject to availability (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
Registrations include morning and afternoon tea and lunch (please advise of dietary requirements).
Click here to register on our Eventbrite ticketing portal: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/making-waves-new-innovations-in-waterway-health-forum-tickets-168184136279
Program & Speakers
Draft program to be released soon.
Call for Forum Sponsors
We are seeking sponsors for the 'Making Waves: New Innovations in Waterway Health' Forum. Get your organization noticed by a very specific, engaged audience of waterway health specialists.
Benefits to becoming a forum sponsor include:
- Interaction with leading experts and professionals in waterway health and NRM in Queensland
- Demonstrating your company’s leadership, commitment and contribution to best practice environmental management
- Direct access to a captive audience of current and potential clients in an informal environment
- Opportunity to provide promotional materials to attendees, website recognition, signage and announcements increasing exposure
- Attendance for a number of your representatives based on partner level
Download Sponsor Package Information Here.