Wet Tropics Waterways is pleased to present our inaugural 'Emerging Issues in Waterway Health Forum'.
This Forum will feature experts and speakers on four topics that are identified as emerging issues with the potential to negatively impact the condition of our waterways in the future. The four topics are: PFAS, Climate Change, Microplastics and Aquatic Biosecurity.
This will be an opportunity to hear from an expert on each topic, engage in discussion about management actions and network with other water quality practitioners.
Limited seats available - register early to avoid disappointment!
Non-partners - $50
Students and Partners (additional tickets) - $25
Partners - One free registration subject to availability (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
Registrations include morning and afternoon tea and lunch (please advise of dietary requirements).
Click here to register on our Eventbrite ticketing portal: eventbrite.com.au/e/71492717643
Program & Speakers
Full program below or download the program and speaker profiles here.
Call for Forum Sponsors - SOLD OUT!
We are seeking sponsors for the Emerging Issues in Waterway Health Forum. Get your organization noticed by a very specific, engaged audience of waterway health specialists.
Benefits to becoming a forum sponsor include:
- Interaction with leading experts and professionals in waterway health and NRM in Queensland
- Demonstrating your company’s leadership, commitment and contribution to best practice environmental management
- Direct access to a captive audience of current and potential clients in an informal environment
- Opportunity to provide promotional materials to attendees, website recognition, signage and announcements increasing exposure
- Attendance for a number of your representatives based on partner level
Download forum sponsorship packages here. Sponsor packages Emerging Issues in Waterway Health Forum 2019